We are planning to resume activities at or around June 12 when Stage 2 Restrictions are gazetted for approval (Pending Government review of the road map & Stage 1 measures), with the following guidelines in place:
· One-on-one consultations will continue with group activities commencing with a maximum of 3 patrons
· Only registered patrons allowed during designated activity timeslot. Unfortunately, during these uncertain times there can be no “drop-in for a catch-up” unless by prior appointment.
· All those entering our studio facilities must practice good hygiene, including using hand sanitisers on entry and departure, washing if hands and all other measures as signed and described within our studio confines.
· If you are unwell, please do not participate in group activities or come to our studio. Stay home, focus on getting well and as a courtesy give us a call so another fellow aficionado may be given your place.
· Social distancing measures will be reinforced in the activity room and our studio.
· We recommend all who visit or participate at Ripley Sewing Centre to download the Australian Government’s COVID Safe app.
We ask that all our patrons abide by these guidelines to enable not only our group activities, but also our studio offerings in general, to continue to operate both today and tomorrow in a safe, healthy and responsible manner.
Please “watch this space” as more concrete details become available and we will be calling for expressions of interest.
From all the team at Ripley Sewing Centre we do appreciate your patience as we work through these “in flux” times.